What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step guide on how to create, produce, broadcast, and even syndicate your own radio show in no time
- Learn specific advice on how to create your first show, from picking the theme music to creating a rundown
- Learn how to set up a home studio and edit your shows
- Learn how to get your show picked up for syndication
- Learn how to buy air time on time-brokered stations
- Learn how to promote your show on a small budget
- Learn what type of show you should create
- Learn how to create your own radio show
- Learn tips on how to book guests
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Start Your Own Radio Show And Make Money Doing It scores 70.35/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.howtocreatearadioshow.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtocreatearadioshow.com you’ll also be taken through to howtocreatearadioshow.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)